Kade had a great time looking at everything, its very toddler friendly, lots to touch and see. The picture below is a scan of the free one the museum did for us, the quality isn't that great because I scanned it, but you get the idea. Very weird (and depressing lol) to think that I won't be around when they open that tin can,but I can hope that Kade and Ivy will be. Wouldn't that be neat...
Then we also had our library trip with Melissa, Brodie and Cooper and then spent the rest of the afternoon at their house on Tuesday.Wednesday was spent at home baking muffins and resting up. Kade went out and played in the snow that night, he loved shovelling the lawn.
Thursday we were off to West Ed for our weekly trip to Galaxyland to ride the train,cars,planes and balloons. Its free for 2 and under, so we have until Nov 21 to take advantage of this.
Today we went swimming with Dad, Ivy Rose had her first swimsuit on and her first dip into the pool. The YMCA has a great warm teach pool so we soaked in there for a while.
Here's Ivy in her adorable swimsuit -
Kade loves entertaining his little sister, here's a pic of him showing her his toys. Ivy loves watching him, she rarely fusses when Kade talks to her. He is doing SO amazingly well with her that we keep waiting for it to change...he's so kind and loving, always making sure she's ok when she cries,absolutely having to kiss her goodnight before he goes to bed, not jealous that mom is holding her most of the time..we're pretty lucky.
I wanted to also post a pic of the beautiful needlepoint that Amanda made Ivy...its SO pretty and matches the colors I want to do her room in..
0 comments:
Post a Comment