And a nice picture of Kade who did a pose and smile for me today.
Saturday, February 10, 2007
The T-Shirt Says It All
Rarely do I have a moment where I HAVE to have an item. When we went shopping at Old Navy this afternoon I saw this shirt for Ivy and I absolutely had to have it no matter what. Once you read it, you will see why. It just sums up our weeks of teething hell so eloquently.

And a nice picture of Kade who did a pose and smile for me today.
We spent the day sleeping in (that would be me until 10, woohoo!) then went out shopping, dyed my hair and Mike's, bummed around home and that's about it. Tomorrow I work at 6 am till 1:30 then who knows what we will get up to. Probably not much at all.
And a nice picture of Kade who did a pose and smile for me today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
3 comments:
Um......what new blogger did i switch to?...mine looks no different! m
Where are the pictures of the new hair colors? Love the tshirt! Carter needs one too.
Oh I also wanted to say, I love Kade's quotes! What a great idea, actually it's increbidle!
Post a Comment