Saturday, March 24, 2007

Outside Today

Just some pics from playing outside on the deck today, we put the kids kitchen and play bbq out there to entertain them. There's still too much snow for Ivy to tromp around on the lawn, only a few more weeks and she can run free...

My poor little pale, tired, flu girl, she was so happy to get outside tho and play and get fresh air.

Kade's new play bbq which I admit is a lot of fun, it even has a cage to roast a little chicken in LOL! I had a good laugh over the mini chicken, I will have to take a picture of it one day.


2 comments:

The Walshes said...

So cute! I can't wait to have more outdoor play days!

Jordyn and Jax said...

Where did you find the pizza in the pan? We were in a store one day and they had some toys for the kids to play with - Jordyn was obsessed with the pizza but I've never been able to find one....
E