Ivy and Barkley.... she is so obsessed with animals.

One of the few pictures of Kade, he played hard with the other kids the whole time and I hardly saw him. He did sit to eat for a few minutes tho.

Ivy sizing up Violet (I am pretty sure its Violet) She kept telling me that the baby was SO CUTE but I don't think she would appreciate the SO CUTE at our house 24 hours a day, taking up all mommy's attention. Just a wee hunch. She was pretty enthralled with them, but of course, we got to leave them there when we left!


Not really a picture of much, but its to point out Ken (Kandice's Dad) and his cane he was using after his knee surgery. It makes me laugh that most people never get to see what a terror Ivy can be (did I write that?) until you see her in full action. I don't know how she did it, I think Ken was distracted getting Kade a sandwich, but she literally stole his cane right from under his nose and ran thru the church with it, held like a field hockey stick, laughing manically. I forsee contact sports in her future. Or she's going to steal walkers from old people. Either one.
Ivy and her papa.
Jax, one of the few kids I managed to snap a picture of. I was too busy taking pics of the babies, nice of me. eh? Sheesh. He's getting TOO big!


0 comments:
Post a Comment