

Licking the beaters from shortbread, pretty much the only baking I do that has no raw egg in it, so Kade is in 7th heaven!
And then tonight we went to Candy Cane Lane and like two pictures turned out, talented me. We went for about 6 and there was no one there! It was fantastic LOL!! We strolled the whole length and back and had a great time, it was so nice out tonight. Kade was fascinated and I think we saw the tour bus ( a city bus) so I was telling him about how we were going to take a Christmas lights tour on the city bus and he was SO excited! Now I am excited to go as well, should be too much fun.
Ivy is teething like crazy and sleeping like crap so I am off to bed, man, its before 9. Tsk Tsk getting old. We have Cooper coming over for the afternoon tomorrow so I better get my sleep to watch the two little movers and shakers, poor Kade LOL! Two babies chasing after him! I'll teach Cooper how to poke at Kade when he hides under the laundry basket too.
1 comments:
Bwahahaa, that is so cute, I LOVE the close up of his face inside the basket!
Post a Comment